Home > Product > 계측기 > 오염검사용계측기 > Graetz-COMO170
Contamination Monitor CoMo 170
The CoMo 170 is an efficient, portable contamination monitor equipped with an innovative detector technology for the high sensitive and nuclide referred measurement of surfaces regarding alpha, beta and gamma contaminations.
- The new detector technology with thin plastic scintillation detector completely works without gas-filled or gas flow proportional detectors, thus avoiding expensive costs for consumable gas or for repair of Xenon detectors.
- Measurement of alpha, beta and gamma radiation with only one detector. The measuring system automatically identifies the existence of alpha radiation. Possibility to effect a simultaneous, selective measurement of alpha and beta/gamma contaminations.
- Operating surface is easy to operate (touch-sensitive keyboard with 5 function keys).
- Important measurement parameters and settings are secured by a code word.
- Calibrated reference nuclide file with integrated auto-calibration (free expandable).
- Low weight.
- Integrated storage of measured data, software for data readout and processing.
- Possibility to connect various external detectors, e. g. for doserate measurement.
- Automatic detector identification.
- Stationary use in wall station (option) with inductive charge and control of measuring time.
- Interfaces: serial interface RS232, recharge/mains operation, external detectors